Registration: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-844-7900
Employee to Entrepreneur
Presented by FranNet, Zions Bank BRC and the SBDC
Today’s career landscape is changing. Whether you are an experienced business professional, a seasoned entrepreneur, or exploring the idea of entrepreneurship or franchise ownership for the first time, this free, two-hour virtual event is an excellent first step to getting informed.
Part One: Build, Buy or Franchise from 11:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. features Emily Anderson from FranNet https://frannet.com/franchise-consultant/emily-anderson/and Kim Sherman-Labrum from the Boise SBDC https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimshermanlabrum covering these topics:
- · Entrepreneurship in today’s COVID -19 environment: Is now the right time?
- · What are my options and what are the trends now and for the future?
- · How do I find the business or franchise that is right for me?
- · What are good resources to help me make a safe and wise decision?
Part Two: How to Finance from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. features special guest Karen Appelgren from Zions Bank covering these topics:
- · Learn about different funding options to start or expand a business
- · Find out how lenders make loan decisions
- · Get access to complimentary business tools, templates and resources
- · Date: Thursday, August 27
- · Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- · Cost: Complimentary -but you must register to reserve a virtual “seat”
- · Place: Virtual workshop using the Zoom platform; link to be sent week of event
- · Registration: Email email@example.com or call 801-844-7900
- · Skype Link: We will email the link to the Zoom session once you register.
The workshop, “Employee to Entrepreneur -Presented by FranNet, Zions Bank BRC and the SBDC”, is offered for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal or other professional advice. Consult with an attorney or other professional concerning your own needs and circumstances. The views and opinions expressed by the speaker are not necessarily those of Zions Bank®, its parent or affiliates. Zions Bank is a division of Zions Bancorporation, N.A.,Member FDIC.