Funding for training available
through SLCC Custom Fit Training!
Custom Fit Training is one of the most flexible, customized training programs in existence. It is designed to provide Utah businesses with a well-trained workforce. Utilizing funds provided by the Utah State Legislature, Custom Fit Training is designed to stimulate economic development.
Custom Fit Training still has funding available for this fiscal year. We would like to offer this Utah State resource to you as a way to assist your company’s growth and profitability. Hurry because this opportunity won’t last long (SHARE WITH ASSOCIATES FROM OTHER BUSINESSES)!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Companies meet the following eligibility requirements:
• Company is located in Salt Lake County
• Company is for-profit
• Company pays taxes to the State of Utah
• Training participants are W2/W4 employees of the company
• Company provides participant information (name and date of birth)
• Custom Fit Training coordinator is involved in the procurement and training implementation process
Custom Fit Training at Salt Lake Community College
9750 South 300 West MCPC 215K
Sandy, Utah 84070
If you wish to unsubscribe from any future mailings, please reply with the word “unsubscribe.” We will respect all unsubscribe requests.